OPTI-FREE PRO LUBRICATING EYE DROPS
Alcon Opti-Free Pro Lubricant Eye Drops (10 ml), Eye Drops Eye Drops should only be used before and after contact lens insertion.
It helps restore tear film stability and provides protection to the surface of the eye. Eliminate all symptoms of dry eyes with EyeGlyde technology.
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
Please read this instruction manual carefully and keep it for future reference!
OPTI-FREE PRO Lubricating Eye Drops contain both polymer and lipid components that work together to renew the inner and outer layer of the tear film.The unique combination of surfactant and oily components forms a protective layer on the outer surface of the tear film, helping to retain essential moisture for the eye.
Opti-Free PRO Lubricating Eye Drops are an emulsion with a natural, pre-applied white colour.
OPTI-FREE PRO Lubricating Eye Drops are a sterile product containing propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, ash oil, dimyristoyl phosphatidyl glycerol, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sorbitan tristearate, boric acid, sorbitol, disodium edetate, 0.001% POLYQUAD* (polyquaternium-1) as a preservative and purified water. It may also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to ensure the correct pH.
OPTI-FREE PRO Lubricating Eye Drops should be used before and after contact lens wear to restore and protect the moisture essential for the surface of the eye, to reduce dryness and avoid subsequent irritation.
CONTRAINDICATIONS (contraindications to use):
The use of OPTI-FREE PRO lubricating eye drops is contraindicated in case of allergy to any of its ingredients.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
OPTI-FREE PRO lubricating eye drops reduce the feeling of dryness by providing essential moisture to the eyes and protect against subsequent irritation.
- Shake well before use!
- Drip before putting on and after taking off the contact lenses!
- Drip 1-2 drops into the affected eye as needed!
- It is very important that you follow both the advice of the professional and the instructions for use of the product! If you experience persistent eye pain, increased tearing, loss of visual acuity, redness or irritation of the eyes, if your symptoms worsen or last for more than 72 hours, discontinue use of the product and consult your doctor before the condition becomes more serious.
- If you notice a colour change in the product, stop using it!
- To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper of the bottle to any surface!
- Remove contact lenses before use!
- Replace the cap after use!
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult a doctor if swallowed!
- Store at room temperature!
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use!
- Use the product within the indicated expiry date!
- After 6 months after opening, pour out the remaining solution.
- USE WITH SAFETY FILM: Do not use the product if the safety film is damaged, missing or the sealing cap is damaged!
Packaging: OPTI-FREE* PRO* lubricating eye drops are available in a 10 ml bottle.
Manufacturer: Alcon Laboratories, Inc. 6201 South Freeway Fort Worth, Texas, USA 76134-2099